Tutorials (1 Viewer)

wiklendt

i recommend chocolate
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:21
As far as I know the mods are DCrake, Wazz, Pat Hartman and Mile-O. Apologies to any I may have missed. DCrake and Wazz seem to be the only active ones at present.

isn't BobLarson a mod? and he's certainly currently active...

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 16:21
As far as I know the mods are DCrake, Wazz, Pat Hartman and Mile-O. Apologies to any I may have missed. DCrake and Wazz seem to be the only active ones at present.

I thought Banana was one. Certainly balshy enough.

Col

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Today, 08:21
No, I'm not a moderator. Never was. Believe me, if I were one, I would have had "Moderator" in the user title.

Not sure why you would think that.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Bob resigned as a Mod when he left the forum for a few weeks some months ago.
No, I resigned that one over a year ago when we had the "banning" incidents where I went on a rampage and killed off some well-known, and infamous, characters who sprang to life again.

wiklendt

i recommend chocolate
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:21
No, I resigned that one over a year ago when we had the "banning" incidents where I went on a rampage and killed off some well-known, and infamous, characters who sprang to life again.

ha ha ha ha ha ha - i've been working 21 hours straight - i needed a laugh! thanks bob, somehow your combinations of words really tickled me :D

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
geez... don't you ever have anything nice to say about anyone or anything? lighten up, dude! :D

Of course. I have said many glowing things about the USA over the years.

There are also some friends I have here who's comments I respect and listen to.

BobLarson said:

Bob, can you answer my question regarding your comment just prior to the banning incident please? It's only been over a year I've been waiting, I'm happy to wait and keep nagging another year if you so wish.

Col

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
geez... don't you ever have anything nice to say about anyone or anything? lighten up, dude! :D

What exactly is a "dude"? I thought it was American slang for a pimp. If it is, I can tell you I'm not coloured nor do I drive a big American car with fluffy seats.

Col

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
ha ha ha ha ha ha - i've been working 21 hours straight - i needed a laugh! thanks bob, somehow your combinations of words really tickled me :D
Glad that helped "ease the day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom