VB_Beautifier and Cross Reference (ongoing) v2.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guus2005

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:18
Here's my second version of the VB code beautifier.
It is created to access the code in your project and align it among other things.

I am trying to create an Add-In with this functionality so i can use i thoughout all my databases, but that's for the next version.

Feel free to use the code or create an Add-In and post it on this forum to help me.

Share & Enjoy!

Attachments

• basX.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 824

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 10:18
Guus
7 years on....but only discovered today when I approved a post where you linked to this.
Did you ever manage to create an add-in with this code?

Guus2005

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:18
Hi Colin,

I used MZTools and when i couldn't install it because of the restricted security on my computer at the time i created these functions.
MZTools was changed and improved to circumvent this restriction and it is running perfectly now. So no need to create an add-in.
However, i still want to be able to create my own functions to run on a code selection.
I know how to do that, just didn't get around to actually writing it.
When i have, i will post it here.

Grtz, Guus

Scott_Hall

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:18
Hi Colin,

I used MZTools and when i couldn't install it because of the restricted security on my computer at the time i created these functions.
MZTools was changed and improved to circumvent this restriction and it is running perfectly now. So no need to create an add-in.
However, i still want to be able to create my own functions to run on a code selection.
I know how to do that, just didn't get around to actually writing it.
When i have, i will post it here.

Grtz, Guus

Just thought I'd throw this out as an FYI. My employer recently migrated to a new version of Citrix virtual hosting, and now even portable software and the no-permissions version of MZ-Tools will not run. I'm afraid this type of lockdown is going to become more and more common.

Time to download your old code and take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom