About time I did this lol (1 Viewer)

NigelShaw

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:05
Hi

I've been knocking around for a while now. Started here as I recall with a bit of a Barney with Banana ha ha but I got past the newbie stage after plentiful threads both asking and answering. I hope to think I've brought some knowledge to the people around here one way or another.....

So, it's about time I give a little bio about me.

I'm 37 yrs old married and have a 6yr old boy ( vv cute ).

We have a shopfitting and design business providing top end Joinery to large cosmetic brands and 3D concept and visual design.

We also recently opened our new hair salon in the city. ( a far cry from woodwork lol ). It's very big and we built it ourselves.

I live near Leicester on a farm where we manage horses. ( we have 9 ) we also have plentiful dogs! Which amuses me as I'm not really an animal person.

I used to be a club Dj playing with lots of big names across the UK and was a radio dj for KissFM Ireland back in the day when I lived in Dublin.

I got into Access because of my excel frustration. I'm pretty good with excel but seen no need for numerous workbooks stored that all hold data that could be better managed with a database lol.

That's about all I'll give :D

Thanks for reading

Nigel

NigelShaw

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:05
Hi mate

I used to dj a lot of American house, black vocal and funky house. A lot of masters at work, Dina vass, jellybean label etc.

I did a circuit of Ibiza a long time ago and I'm just getting back into some proper mixing. Maybe I'll start up again lol

Regs

Nigel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom