Cheers (1 Viewer)

tgg1

Local time
Today, 12:41
Hello All.

My name is Tom. I've recently delved into the wonders of access and have finally met my match after hitting a homer on my first project and now flailing on my second. Excited to get some guidance to crush it.

I live in the U.S. in Virginia, am not overly computer savvy, but pick things up fairly quick.

I love hiking, rock climbing with my kids, and enjoying life (when not sitting in front of my computer like a rock biter).

Ready to start participating in the forum and eventually be at the lever to provide guidance when I have my feet back under me!

Cheers.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:41
Hi Tom, Welcome to The Forum. Any help and advice you can wade in with for other uses would be most welcome. The earlier you start providing answers the better really, because there's quite a steep learning curve, well, there was for me! Getting the right tone, the right answer, at the right level, practically impossible to get all three right every time!

tgg1

Local time
Today, 12:41
Gizmo,Thanks for the advice! I've been perusing practically all of the Forum's. It goes without saying, "you don't know what you don't know". I am actually amazed my first Access product works, now knowing I probably broke about 100 business rules. Hah. I am glad there is a community of savvy folks on here to help develop guys like me, our knowledge set, and skills.Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom