Runtime Shortcut Menu (1 Viewer)

access7

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:53
Good Morning

I am trying to find out how to create a shortcut menu for access runtime.

For example I need the cut, copy, paste and filter / sort options available to my runtime users; as all of the usual menus / ribbons are unavailable I will need to create my own.

Depsite looking on the internet on this subject for a while I am still unclear of exactly how I go about getting a ribbon / shortcut menu into the run time version... please help :confused:

I would appreciate any advice on this, many thanks

wjburke2

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:53
Good question I am having a similar question. I have developed a application and am distributing it via Package Solution. The users are running it in runtime mode. On one screen I have a subform that allows the user to add/delete items from a bundle. In runtime the right click function is not available. So I need a way emulate this function in my applications that are running in runtime. If someone has a quick and dirty it would be appreciated. BTW, kudos on the new package solution works great and am able to distribute application easily.

Last edited:

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 04:53
You have to build your own custom menus. You can select existing menu items but they need to be added as custom items on your own menus.

Do a search for the Access Freak's website. I can't seem to get there right now. He has a tutorial under tutorials - Access 2007 for how to create your own Ribbons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom