3g2 into Powerpoint (1 Viewer)

Scottigus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:00
I have a video taken from a cell phone, and the video file is in 3g2 format. I tried to download a converter and convert it into an AVI or WMV, but everytime I did, the video ran faster than normal, but the sound remained the same, so the video and sound didn't match...no matter what settings I used.

So I guess my question is, how do I get a 3g2 file into Powerpoint? If I HAVE to convert it, what is a good free conversion program I can use (I am only EVER going to do this once for my work, so I don't want to pay for a program to do it once, waste of money)

Thanks!

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 05:00
i took one not too long ago, and i simply googled the converters and installed them until one worked. i can't remember which one it was that worked though...

initially, it was converting my 3g2 into media only read by quicktime.

i would google something like convert 3g2 powerpoint if you already haven't done so. try as much software as you can

darbid

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:00
i would google something like convert 3g2 powerpoint if you already haven't done so. try as much software as you can
All the different media formats and codecs are dam annoying, but be careful installing converters as they bring with them codecs which will make themselves "important" in windows directshow which could mean that things that currently work in your MediaPlayer might not work anymore.

You might try first VLC which is free, a great media player and will not install codecs in your windows directshow. (I have no idea if it will convert your media but I am guessing that 3g2 is a form of mp4 so there is a good chance)

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:00
If you have any replay problems VLC is a good option but why not get the K-Lite codec pack everything you need for WMP.

For conversion you should have checked the previous thread ;) try SUPER usually does the biz for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom