Why is Access still around? (1 Viewer)

nfk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:07
Seriously...

PLEASE MICROSOFT, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

MR. TRUMP! PLEASE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:07
We already got our own windup merchant on this site so you don't stand a cat in hell's chance! Colin, now officially this site mascot, no longer gets banned. He says what he likes. So you, saying "I've got two bans" is like saying you're not very good at this.... So I suggest you leave it to the experts.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Oh yes, I just remembered the nickname I came up with for you --- No F****** Knowledge

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 06:07
Hey nfk, welcome back. Look forward to the next few weeks of fun from you.

nfk

Registered User.
Local time
One of my posts got deleted? what a f* joke!

FASCISTS!

nfk

Registered User.
Local time
Yes, I knew you was a young f***** no f****** brains and no balls and no knowledge!

I just had to report this post because I consider it to be abusive and racist.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 07:07
Like a herpes flare-up. Amateur. At least ColE has class and is entertaining...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
This post is offensive and it uses abusive language against a well known and respected member of the forum. Please, perma-ban this member. Regards.

Seeing as I'm the only moderator here tonight, then it's unlikely that I'm going to ban myself!

Mind you if I do you'll have free rein!

You'll be able to play all by yourself... I think I worded that wrongly....

nfk

Registered User.
Local time
This post is offensive and it uses abusive language against a well known and respected member of the forum. Please, perma-ban this member. Regards.

Seeing as I'm the only moderator here tonight, then it's unlikely that I'm going to ban myself!

Mind you if I do you'll have free rein!

You'll be able to play all by yourself... I think I worded that wrongly....

Typical dictator...

It has been assessed once again, there is no free speech on this grounds... Luckily, I am the voice of the oppressed.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
NFK,

I tried to be polite in your other post, but you are being inflammatory. You have such hatred in you that I'm sure your mother would not be pleased with you at all. She would probably send you to your room without supper. And that is because you are behaving much like a petulant child who is being told that his childish fantasies are impractical and unlikely to come true.

If you are so much into fantasies of things that won't ever really happen, why don't you convert to Islam, strap a bomb to your chest, and go out and earn those 72 virgins that are reserved for you in Heaven for being a martyr to the cause? Although your attitude right now is so limp-shafted that at least 3/4 of the virgins would be laughing. The others would be more polite - and thankful that they would have light duty for the night.

nfk

Registered User.
Local time
NFK,

I tried to be polite in your other post, but you are being inflammatory. You have such hatred in you that I'm sure your mother would not be pleased with you at all. She would probably send you to your room without supper. And that is because you are behaving much like a petulant child who is being told that his childish fantasies are impractical and unlikely to come true.

If you are so much into fantasies of things that won't ever really happen, why don't you convert to Islam, strap a bomb to your chest, and go out and earn those 72 virgins that are reserved for you in Heaven for being a martyr to the cause? Although your attitude right now is so limp-shafted that at least 3/4 of the virgins would be laughing. The others would be more polite - and thankful that they would have light duty for the night.

I'm Roman-Catholic, there's nothing for me on the other side if I blow myself up. So thanks, but no thanks.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Ah, then for you, the daily special: Do ten Hail Marys, ten Our Fathers, and attend a Novena twice in the next two months.

Then consider the parable of the sower and the seeds, slightly updated. This forum should not be shunned for producing Access solutions, for that is in its nature. Another forum will surely dedicate itself to the UWP environment. And with that, you would probably rejoice. Yet you should not condemn that which acts according to its nature.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 07:07
I'm pretty sure the Bible has very specific rules when it comes to the treatment of others. Jesus was, as I recall, quite specific on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom