Landscape Business (1 Viewer)

billgyrotech

Banned
Local time
Today, 17:59
Hello,

I may be starting a Landscaping Business soon. Does anyone know of a good template that will have Invoice reports, Customers table, type of service table, supplies table, etc.?

Basically a service type of database.

Thank you

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:59
Hi billgyotech,
Because every database has different uses and goals it will be hard to find an exact match to your specific needs. The Northwind sample database that comes with Access is a make-believe business.

The sample has already been normalized and has its relationships defined. The Northwind sample can help you create a good foundation for a small business database.

In the example below I have removed most of the tables, I left only the meat and potatoes. Import the table(s) you need into a new clean database, analyze the table structure and customize them to your needs. Then build your queries, forms and reports.

This example is not meant to solve your issues, rather give you visual ideas.

Attachments

• NorthWind.PNG
    NorthWind.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 371

billgyrotech

Banned
Local time
Thank you so much for your efforts i will start on it in the morning.

billgyrotech

Banned
Local time
Thank you for your thoughtful ideas I will check that also.

:)

Last edited:

billgyrotech

Banned
Local time
Thanks I will try on my own. I understand that I have asked too much from this and the other forum.

Take care

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 22:59
I have restored this deleted thread which contained several responses.
Even if the various answers weren't useful to you, they may be to others in the future.

billgyrotech

Banned
Local time
There is nothing at all useful here so it is up to you to keep this thread.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 22:59
It is standard forum etiquette not to delete threads with responses.
Two of our members spent time contributing links and info on the Northwind database.
Personally I thought these were useful (if not to you). That's why I restored the thread.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:59
Hi billgyotech,

We hear your frustration, all of us have been there. It feels like its impossible to formulate the right question. The natural thing is to reach out to other forums. We are all volunteers here including the mods and experts. So when questions get duplicated on other forums it frustrates the volunteers.

Please feel free to start over, but keep in mind we can't actually build it for you. It has to be a collaboration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom