Integrative Management of Erectile Dysfunction (1 Viewer)

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 12:37
In the US, we have tons of TV Advertisements about this. But, perhaps it can be discussed more in detail here.
Would hope to keep this to actual Medical Professional level, not just some street-wise back alleyway advice.

Main cause: Basically age

Causes: (one short page)
http://www.lef.org//Magazine/2005/10/ch/Page-01

Cited (non-prescription) medical studies:
Emerging evidence and case reports suggest that naturally occurring agents such as L-arginine,2,23 Korean red ginseng,24 zinc,25 DHEA,26-31 maca root,2,32 and Tribulus terrestris33 may help improve sexual function and thus ED. A naturally occurring alkaloid called yohimbine, derived from the African tree, Pausinystalia yohimbe, has been used for over 70 years as a pharmacological agent in treating ED.2,34,35 Other herbs that have been reported to improve ED include horny goat weed, oat straw (Avena sativa), damiana, muira puama, and ashwagandha. Studies of these herbal plants have often yielded inconsistent results, and clinical evidence to support herbal agents in managing ED is still minimal.

March 11, 2011 - new studies
http://www.lef.org//WhatsHot/2011/3/Natural-compounds-have-aphrodisiac-benefits/Page-01
"A review published online on March 5, 2011 in the journal Food Research International reports aphrodisiac properties for several herbs while busting the myths surrounding chocolate and wine,..."
"...only the herbs ginseng, saffron and yohimbine were demonstrated to improve erection quality in human males. Alcohol, while increasing arousal in humans, has an adverse effect on performance."

With that introduction: I take ginseng, saffron and yohimbine as a daily routine. It is my opinion that they make a significant difference.

Are there any other opinions worth sharing?

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 12:37
Interesting Subject. Inquiries and Interest are UP.
Actual involvement - not there. :confused:

If there was more involvement on this discussion, just think.... the sponsored advertisement on this subject would probably increase satisfaction for financial support.

Puns will do....
throw us a bone!
Rodger that Willco!

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:37
Keep it natural and employ a fluffer.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:37
At my age, it is sort of a moot point, to be honest. But there IS an advantage... If some sweet young thing tries to say I raped her, the cops would examine the situation and downgrade the charges from "ra**" to "assault with a dead weapon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom