Thank you all! (1 Viewer)

jessa_lee

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:21
I don't post in the forums often, but I search through them for help on a regular basis, and I always find the answer I'm looking for, and learn new ideas along the way to finding my answer.

I just wanted all of you who contribute to this forum to know how very much I appreciate all you do to make this site happen. It makes my life and work SOOOO much less stressful and less confusing.

I love you guys!!!
:)

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 22:21
Glad that it is useful to you and it is appreciated that you actually use the search feature successfully.

Thanks for posting the thank you. That is always nice to hear for everyone who spends a lot of time and effort trying to help others. :)

rustyCrVx

The Post is a Lie
Local time
Today, 00:21
I find everything I need 90% of the time just searching. The rest of the time are typically problems nobody seems to have an answer to anyways and are usually just asked out of curiosity not out of necessity.

It's amazing how patient some of the regular helpers here are because I see identical questions being asked daily and are often followed by somebody posting a link to another thread they found doing the searching themselves.

My thanks as well to those supplying the very helpful knowledge. Always beats endless time I can waste trying to figure things out myself.

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Hey, it's what i have always said - a nice thank you goes a long way ..
:)

Lil' Rascal

y = x
Local time
Since my query for 'welcome', 'thread', 'welcome' AND 'thread' ended resultless I can just squeeze this in here I guess:

I concur with Jessa.

I've been lurking this forum for some time now and I've yet to find a reason to actually post. All of my questions, concerns or general wonderments about Access that I can't find in the manuals can usually be found here in the forum or on one of the linked MVP websites.

Without all of the information here, I would've been stuck managing a huge excel sheet.

Thanx again everybody.

BTW.. I want to automate my queries on this forum using an API module in my database... Will someone write me a code that I can just copy/paste???

lol. j/k :p

jeferyjohn

Local time
i don't have the habit of reading forums before few month but my friend suggested me to read some interesting topics in the sites its quite useful for me .... i gained more knowledge through tihs forum sites

my hearty thanks to all those who are sharing their thoughts through this types of sites

DanG

Registered User.
Local time
I just got through doing a heart felt thank you in another area and then ran across this. I too am very thankful for all the help we get here.

Oh, and I'm working on a school assignment and need a working design in 20 minutes...LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!!!....jk,jk...I always get such a kick out of that when it happens :)

David R

I know a few things...
Local time
Today, 00:21
I don't post very much anymore, but that's partly because SO MANY answers can be found through search. This is truly one of the biggest and best Access resources on the web.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom