Sample Databases (1 Viewer)

Access2007User

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:42
Hi,

Maybe we can put in our database samples a sample like northwind database which has all the objects from table, query, form, report, macro and module.

Moreover, maybe we can also put some projects of visual basic.

I have seen on some visual basic forum that their moderator have initiated to put sample of a completely structure database and visual basic project.

The purpose is to have a full overview of the relationship of those database objects on how they all work to make the database or project.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 03:42
Hi,

Maybe we can put in our database samples a sample like northwind database which has all the objects from table, query, form, report, macro and module.

Moreover, maybe we can also put some projects of visual basic.

I have seen on some visual basic forum that their moderator have initiated to put sample of a completely structure database and visual basic project.

The purpose is to have a full overview of the relationship of those database objects on how they all work to make the database or project.
that's a tall order. i tried to do something similar here: http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=156032

that is of course a BASIC model of database design. it gets much more complicated, as Northwind will undoubtably reveal....

Access2007User

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:42
thanks ajetrumpet. but I may be needing example in vb6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom