MySql with website code (1 Viewer)

SirChick

Local time
Today, 14:22
Hey,
I was wondering, you know you can use PHP with MySQL, would it be physically possible to use tables in Access and upload to Servers and use the SQL code that is providing in Access to use with PHP ? Or is the code in Access used differently.. im not good with terminology so i hope this makes sense to you.

Basically im trying to make a site which users can register to and its a sort of game based website and i need tables to keep records of each player and their characters statistics.

I asked around on websites to do with coding and they all say im the first to have thought of weather this would work, as they have their own mysql code creating GUI's but i honestly prefer Access as im used to it. It would save like me especially over 1000 hours of coding if it was physically possible.

Would any one know?

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
Today, 17:22
Well are you going to host it or get hosting?

Honesty most if not all, will have MySQL which is easy to use or much better than Access. There are many many many scripts out there that would work with MySQL.

If you want a game site with users the easiet way would be google PHP acade script. You will find some or some of what you are looking for. THen you simply upload to your server and run the SQL installation and your done. Many scripts and programs will automate the database installation.

Honestly I think by sticking with Access for what you are trying to do you are making it harder then what it actually is. I have a PHP script for games I use. All it was was uploading the files, going to install.php in my browser and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom