Questions reported on veribals multiple (1 Viewer)

copperfield

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:30
Fun place in the magical city of Thanh Hoa

Are you preparing for a trip to explore Thanh Hoa? You are struggling, wondering whether to choose the destination in your journey? So let's go to Poliva to find out the fun places in Thanh Hoa city "extremely hot" below!

Name fun spots in the beautiful city of Thanh Hoa "heart failure"
1. Suoi Ca Than - A magical place to visit

Coming to Thanh Hoa, the first place I want to explore with you is the Ca Than stream. Ca Than Stream is located in Luong Ngoc Hamlet, Thanh Hoa Province. It can be said that this is one of the most interesting places to visit in Vietnam.
More view >>> Experience Need To Know Before Traveling Ha Giang.

Surely you are wondering why this stream is named "Fish Spirit", right? Located on the mountain in the west of Thanh Hoa province, the stream is the shelter of thousands of big and small fish belonging to the rare and long slope fish, ranging from 2 - 8kg, even a fish weighing up to 30kg.

People here believe that these are magic fish. That is why the stream is called Ca Thần stream.

If you have the opportunity, do not forget to visit this fun place in this magical city of Thanh Hoa!

2. Thac May - An attractive dating place in Thanh Hoa

The entertainment place in Thanh Hoa city that I want to continue exploring with you is the May Waterfall. Thac May is located in Thach Lam commune, Thach Thanh district. Possessing majestic natural scenery, with fresh air, the waterfall becomes an extremely ideal destination.

The best time to visit May waterfall is in the summer. Coming to the waterfall, you will have interesting experiences at home on stilts, and enjoy attractive rustic dishes such as stone snails, hill chicken, rolls of guise leaves, grilled grapefruit leaves ...

In addition, this place also hides a "curse of love" full of romance. If you and your lover come to Cloud waterfall, you and your partner will definitely live happily together forever. What are you waiting for! Let's "that person" come to May waterfall immediately!

3. Sam Son - A famous resort location in Thanh Hoa

Next, the fun place in Thanh Hoa city that I want to share with you is Sam Son beach.

Famous for its long, wide coastline, this place becomes an ideal tourist destination to attract many visitors, especially on hot days.

Coming to Sam Son, in addition to being immersed in the cool water, you also have the opportunity to enjoy delicious, nutritious seafood dishes ...

In addition, do not forget to visit attractive attractions near Sam Son such as: Hon Trong Mai, Truong Le Mountain, Doc Tuoc Temple, Tu Chuc Cave, Doc Tuoc Temple, Co Tien Pagoda ...

4. Pu Luong Nature Reserve - An ideal place for backpackers

After Sam Son, the interesting place in Thanh Hoa city that I do not want you to miss is Pu Luong Nature Reserve.

Pu Luong Nature Reserve is located in Ba Thuoc and Quan Hoa districts. Possessing spectacular views of the mountains, along with diverse ecosystems, this place has become an extremely attractive place to explore.

If you are looking for a peaceful and peaceful place to relieve stress, Pu Luong is the ideal tourist destination for you.
More view >>> Experience Traveling To Ben En National Park, Thanh Hoa.
5. Hai Tien Beach - A beautiful place to take photos in Thanh Hoa

Next, I would like to invite you to visit Hai Tien Beach - one of the famous ecological areas of Thanh Hoa. Coming to Hai Yen, you will not be surprised by the wild and peaceful beauty of this land.

Temporarily putting aside the worries and worries of life, let's visit Hai Tien beach with friends and relatives, you will have extremely interesting and meaningful experiences!

6. Ho Dynasty Citadel - Thanh Hoa's long-standing historical monument

The attractive tourist destination that I would like to continue to recommend you is the Ho Dynasty. The citadel of the Ho Dynasty (Tay Do Citadel) is one of the famous historical and historical sites in Vietnam and is recognized by UNESCO as a world culture. If you come to Thanh Hoa, don't forget to visit this unique sightseeing area!

7. Ben En National Park - Attractive eco-tourism area

Finally the fun place in Thanh Hoa city that I want to take you to explore is Ben En National Park. du lich viet, Ben En National Park is located in Nhu Thanh district, Thanh Hoa province.

Owning a magnificent landscape, with a rich biological system, coming here you will have extremely interesting experiences such as exploring the Squid river on a boat, Ben En boat, exploring the mysterious Ngoc cave with rare animals, participate in exciting festive activities of indigenous people ...

Last edited:

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 16:30
Your first check should be >100 ?

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 16:30
Actually try this instead - it's much easier to see what you are doing;

Code:
Me.img32.Visible = False
Me.img36.Visible = False
Me.img40.Visible = False

Select Case Me.AvgOfTemp 

Case > 100 

Me.img36.Visible = True

Case < 32

Me.img40.Visible = True

Case Else

Me.img32.Visible = True

End Select

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 11:30
or
Code:
	Me.img36.Visible = (Me.AvgOfTemp < 32)
	Me.img40.Visible = (Me.AvgOfTemp > 100)
	Me.img32.Visible = (me.avgoftemp <= 100 AND me.avgofTemp >=32)

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:30
If you are stacking the image controls, another option may be to use one image control and change the image instead of making them visible or hidden.

Code:
Select Case Me.AvgOfTemp 

Case > 100 

Me.YourImageControl.Picture = Path to img36

Case < 32

Me.YourImageControl.Picture = Path to  img40

Case Else

Me.YourImageControl.Picture = Path to img32

End Select

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom