save error (1 Viewer)

Dhanu

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:14
guys, pls refer the print screen and let me know what should I do when this error appears.

thanks.

Attachments

• error 02.jpg
    error 02.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 165

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:14
Hi. Double check your data and make sure it doesn’t violate any of your table constraints like a unique index.

Dhanu

Registered User.
Local time
Hi. Double check your data and make sure it doesn’t violate any of your table constraints like a unique index.

ok i will chek again.

thanks

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
ok i will chek again.

thanks
If you don't find anything obvious, you might consider posting a sample copy of your db for examination.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:14
I answered a question a few years back where I remember seeing that error message! The question was actually about preventing duplicate values appearing in a subform, see YouTube:- Prevent Duplicates - Nifty Access --- That error pops up when you try and create a duplicate record. This position in the video demonstrates the error message:- (Time Index 2:50)

Update:- I've added the above video to my website:- "Prevent Duplicates" along with some more information, and and a time indexed list to take you to particular places in the video.

Last edited:

Dhanu

Registered User.
Local time
If you don't find anything obvious, you might consider posting a sample copy of your db for examination.

thanks for the help. i have recreated the database. now it's fine.

Dhanu

Registered User.
Local time
I answered a question a few years back where I remember seeing that error message! The question was actually about preventing duplicate values appearing in a subform, see YouTube:- Prevent Duplicates - Nifty Access --- That error pops up when you try and create a duplicate record. This position in the video demonstrates the error message:- (Time Index 2:50)

Update:- I've added the above video to my website:- "Prevent Duplicates" along with some more information, and and a time indexed list to take you to particular places in the video.

thank you very much. I watched your video on youtube. it was informative.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
thanks for the help. i have recreated the database. now it's fine.

Hi. Congratulations! Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Good luck with your project.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:14

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom