congratulations Rangers (1 Viewer)

emcf

Local time
Today, 16:03
Hayley Baxter said:
Too many Sir Alex fans in here! :eek: Are you Man U as well then? I know Sir Alex was a big hit at the Dons as well but just with your comment "We're still above Arsenal"

So where's it all gone wrong for the Dons this term? Too much youth and not enough experience perhaps? Haven't seen too many of your games this season other than the matches against us and I did watch your cup game against Motherwell.

Looks like Roy Keane is on his way to Celtic. Reckon he still has something to offer them? I don't think the majority of Man U fans were pleased about the keane situation, maybe Richey boy can enlighten us :cool:

Hay

aye...guilty as charged your honour! i am duty bound to support any team sir alex is managing after what he did for us!!

not too sure what is wrong with the 'deen this year, although scott severin is due back from injury soon - he is our bazza ferguson so with him in the team we should be able to beat the wee diddy teams like kilmarnock etc!! although reading the meesage boards on the bbc site it seems the good old aberdeen fans are booing our players after 20 mins of a game - not the best way to give the young lads confidence really.

heard a story about alex mcleish recently..apparently he was caught speeding outside ibrox - he's that desperate for 3 points!!:D :D

still, we got points off the gers and the bhoys this year...that will do me - as long as we finish above scumdee utd!! anyway, the ess-pee-ell looks pretty competitive this year as long as hearts and hibs can cope with keano!

i'm a bit concerned about keane though - any english premier league hard man player that has come to scotland (eg lee richardson, dean windass to give two AFC examples!) has been given a hard time by the refs - keane will probaly get red carded within his first few games. and i'm not too sure keano's dodgy knee will hold up well against a bunch of cloggers on a muddy pitch in the middle of february!the spl is a different sort of football to the ingerlish permiership!

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
emcf said:
reading the meesage boards on the bbc site

Worst football forums there are; just a bunch of illiterate scumbags with sectarian views and other mental deficiencies.

heard a story about alex mcleish recently..apparently he was caught speeding outside ibrox - he's that desperate for 3 points!!:D :D

I heard God had spoken to Marvin Andrews, saying "Come forth, Marvin," to which the defender said, "Fourth? We'll be lucky to finish in the top six."

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
emcf said:
not too sure what is wrong with the 'deen this year, although scott severin is due back from injury soon - he is our bazza ferguson so with him in the team we should be able to beat the wee diddy teams like kilmarnock etc!!

Scott Severin is a decent player, I think Hearts would have liked to have kept him in their squad but they didn't have Mr Romanov then so probably had no option but to let him go. I'm not too sure Kilmarnock can be called a wee diddy team this term, they have done very well and I don't think they have brought in too many players.

heard a story about alex mcleish recently..apparently he was caught speeding outside ibrox - he's that desperate for 3 points!!:D

Ahh that's an old one! Not usually ascociated with Rangers Managers though :p We got 3 points on Sunday, perhaps Marv was praying for us again :p

still, we got points off the gers and the bhoys this year...that will do me - as long as we finish above scumdee utd!! anyway, the ess-pee-ell looks pretty competitive this year as long as hearts and hibs can cope with keano!

That's very true. It's good to see the other teams in the SPL doing well this term. It does make it more interesting. I'm sure Gers will bounce back in the second phase of the league and we'll do a lot better than people expect. We've had important players out such as Buffel, Novo and Prso - all of our creative players really. Buffel has made a huge difference since he came back past few games and now Novo is back too. Hearts watch out tomorrow for the backlash :D

I'm a bit concerned about keane though - any english premier league hard man player that has come to scotland (eg lee richardson, dean windass to give two AFC examples!) has been given a hard time by the refs - keane will probaly get red carded within his first few games. and i'm not too sure keano's dodgy knee will hold up well against a bunch of cloggers on a muddy pitch in the middle of february!the spl is a different sort of football to the ingerlish permiership!

I'm a little surprised at Celtic signing him to be honest. I know he has been a good player in his time but isn't he 35 now? I mean you would think Celtic would be going for younger players, they will get about a year or so out of him but they obviously feel he has something to offer the team for the remainder of the season. Just wait till he crosses swords with our Fernando :p The Aberdeen fans fav Gers player ;)

Hay

Last edited:

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
I would think that, with the number 16 jersey, Roy Keane is considered a worldwide cash cow as regards the sales of tops given his ex-Man Utd status.

Although Strachan maintains that Keane is a signing made by him - rather than an investment on behalf of the chairman - I have my doubts as to why someone would want to bring someone to the club who will, effectively, be looking to take his job. It's just about bringing in merchandising money and given fans what they want rather than running a business proper.

Still, if they want to waste thousands per week on some old crock then let them do it. :)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Afternoon Hay
What do you think of drawing Villarreal? Must be considered a good draw, you could have drawn us:D

I'm happy to get Benfica, and chuffed for Arsenal and Chelsea;)

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom