Yet another newbie on the forum. (1 Viewer)

aford

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:04
Hi everyone, i finally got around to registering here after lurking and finding fixes to various problems i have had with Access.

I have to say i have no formal training in access. I kinda fell into my position here of Assistant Database Manager by being the most computer literate person in the company who was availble to compile and email PDF reports.
Since then we had an expert come in and help us totally organise and build an access database. She trained one of guys here (my manager). I was asked if i wanted to help get all the data compiled from mulitple excel and word files into the new database.
Still had no formal training yet but have been learning mainly by trial and error, and some help form my manager when i have been really stuck.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and thanks to all the experts here. You have been a great help to me even though you never knew it.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 00:04
Welcome aford.

aford

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:04
Thanks Bob, in fact i think it was one of your replies that helped me stop banging my head against the wall this morning while trying to figure out a "2501" error message. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom