Working with GDrive (1 Viewer)

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:20
Thanks
Can't figure out what's not working :(
To me, I think the URL address is "wrong." For example, if you used an address like: h ttps://w ww.googleapis.com/auth/drive/files/listfiles.php?user=username&pwd=letmein and it gave you a different error than 404, then you would have a better idea how to fix it. But a 404 error simply means the address you're using does not resolve to any page or service. It doesn't seem to exist. From where did you get the address you're trying to use?

smig

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:20
To me, I think the URL address is "wrong." For example, if you used an address like: h ttps://w ww.googleapis.com/auth/drive/files/listfiles.php?user=username&pwd=letmein and it gave you a different error than 404, then you would have a better idea how to fix it. But a 404 error simply means the address you're using does not resolve to any page or service. It doesn't seem to exist. From where did you get the address you're trying to use?

I took it from Google API reference
I just can't find any help to use XML with google

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:20
I took it from Google API reference
I just can't find any help to use XML with google
Can you post a link to that reference? What do you mean by using XML with Google? Does Google expect an XML file from you? If so, can you also post a copy of the XML file you're trying to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom