EVE-Online (1 Viewer)

SikSlk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:23
Don't normally post about things on forums but I wanted to share my addiction and love for this game which despite been out for years I have only stumbled across a month or two ago.

Work may have suffered just a bit from it :D

www.eve-online.com

I wont go into why or how its the best I figure it would be better to let people try it and see what they think. lets say it is generally a more mature user base then most games. Anyway thought I'd pass it on. Anyone into it already?

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:23
its not my thing but i know my little bro plays this avidly and has been doing so for a couple of years.. He has some massive super cruiser ship that he had to save up credits & rob & steal & pillage for a year to get... I'm an fps person myself!

SikSlk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:23
Ahh same, always been FPS/RPG and strategy enthusiast. The last simulator that i was into (also space actually) was wing commander on the 486, lol.

Eve are working on First Person at the moment, although no combat I hope it is a stepping stone towards it so the game can have the best of both worlds.

Coldsteel

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:23
I like that game, a first person view would be sweet

emcf

Local time
Today, 10:23
mmm i played this for 3 years odd and recently gave it up. it is real addictive and great fun:) graphics and gameplay are brilliant and flying in fleets with your corpmates shooting other fleets (or poor loners lol) was the reason i kept logging on so frequently.

what race did you pick? i was gallente, the best of course:cool:

cluendo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:23
Very addictive, same as WOW lol :) But good, I like the atmosphere:)

MackMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:23
I'll bump this! Eve online is awesome! caldari all the way. Golem the best damn ship in the whole game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom