Know anything about this (1 Viewer)

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:38
My organization will not let go to that web-site. Can you provide a brief description?

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 12:38
My organization will not let go to that web-site. Can you provide a brief description?
Have you ever lost your car on a parking lot? It happens. You park and go shopping. When you get back, you don't have a clue where your car is. Then you start roaming around clicking on the panic button on your car keys so the alarm goes off. It can be frustrating, especially on a hot, sunny day.
No, you don't need to install an expensive GPS system to keep track of your car. That's way too expensive. You would need to pay a monthly subscription fee just to use it. Don't we have enough bills to pay already?
But is there a way to track your vehicle without spending a fortune? Yes, now there is!
A California-based startup company was able to make this a reality. They created a tiny device that works with your smartphone, and it could be exactly what you're looking for!
What is it?

It's called TrackR. It is a state-of-the-art tracking device the size of a quarter. It's changing the way we keep track of the important things in our lives.

How Does it Work?

It's easy! Install the free TrackR app on your smartphone, connect the app to your device and you're ready to go! Simply attach TrackR to whatever you want to keep tabs on. The entire process of setting it up only takes 5 minutes or less.
You can attach it to your keys, briefcase, wallet, your latest tech gadgets and anything else you don't want to lose. Then use the TrackR app to locate your missing item in seconds.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
how does it work if you want to attach it to your smartphone?

youyiyang

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:38
if you hide it into the car's mat and your can has been stolen, then would it send GPS information to your smartphone's app? Because you car could be stolen far away.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
if you hide it into the car's mat and your can has been stolen, then would it send GPS information to your smartphone's app? Because you car could be stolen far away.
Good questions, that is why I am asking if anybody here knows if it actually work before I plunk down $29.00.

youyiyang

Registered User.
Local time
Can you ask this question to the salesperson or the tech assistant to explain this?

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Can you ask this question to the salesperson or the tech assistant to explain this?
I am sure the reps will answer some questions, and they will put there best points up front. I like to talk to some one that has one. They will tell me what reps won't.

youyiyang

Registered User.
Local time
this one that i searched from Taobao site:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id...25d1849cf014b27c88f738d90f&spm=0.0.0.0.1zCcLJ
If you can open this link, and i would tell you that this is also an anti-drop device for elders and kids or for adults' wallets etc. it uses Bluetooth to connect to App on your iphone or android device. If the Bluetooth connection breaks, it would beep and record the current GPS info to the App.
So, i think this is not the one like yours. Maybe yours can be more powerful.

robert_mann

Registered User.
Local time
Yeah its a GPS vehicle tracker. It will track your fleet and you can get the data anytime you want.

ducouer

Registered User.
Local time
Pretty cool device. it is a GPS tracker. This idea came to my mind many times years ago whenever i lost my key or remote control.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
I thought of something like that a great number of years ago. But did not have enough knowledge on GPS. My idea was as you left your car. You would push a button on a device. Then when you came out of the store (business). You would push another button and some sort of directional indicator would point you towards your car.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Since I ask this question I was made away of something better. My carrier is Verizon and they have an app called HUM. If my car is stolen I or the police can track my car location in real time even as it is going down the road, or I can located it in the parking lot. My wife gets a kick of going on her computer and see which highway I am on, how fast I am going, and what motel I have stopped at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom