Go Back   Access World Forums > Apps and Windows > Hardware Questions and Answers

Old 05-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #16
ridders
Part time moderator

Thanked 1,430 Times in 1,335 Posts
ridders is just really nice ridders is just really nice ridders is just really nice ridders is just really nice
Re: Hand held GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick7Access View Post
Thanks, very interesting. I will look it over some more when I am not so sleepy. If you ever come to FL look me up. I will treat you to one of the best Chinese buffet in the states.

It also reminded me of another question I need to post separately from this thread, but I will lay it on you now anyways. Have you ever heard of downloading bank info into excel? I am in the process of changing banks and they said that I can use quicken, which, I already use with the old bank or excel, but nobody at the bank knows how.
Your bank should offer a number of formats for downloading statements.
For example, mine offers a range of old formats including Quicken 97/98/2000/2001/2002 & Microsoft Works (!) which hasn't been sold for almost 20 years. However more useful formats include CSV which can easily be imported into Excel.

I've asked my online bank to also offer JSON & XML formats which create smaller files & are more efficient to import (especially JSON)
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (4.7 KB, 54 views)

New example databases:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Colin
Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nil illegitimi carborundum est
ridders is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ridders For This Useful Post:
Dick7Access (05-06-2018)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: