Greetings (1 Viewer)

Scribtor

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:03
Hi everyone!

I'm new to programming and DB's in general, wanting to learn every day.
I should've started this career LOONG time ago, but I guess life had other plans until now.

I signed up to learn, get tips&tricks and to share what I already know of related and not-so-related topics.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:03
Hi Scribtor, Welcome to Access World Forums (AWF).
You're in the right place, as this site is definitely beginner orientated, but it also caters for everything in between right up to the leading edge, bleeding Edge questions that pop up from time to time.

We have a wide range of people with a wide range of experience. And saying that, I note you are prepared to offer us the benefit of your experience and knowledge. This would be most welcome! We can't have too much of it.

It never ceases to amaze me, the questions that get asked here, and then they get answered! I keep an eye on the "Unanswered Questions" folder, and I can tell you there's seldom anything in there that's not been answered.

Welcome to the forum, and your contributions will be most welcome. Incidentally, if you're confident in Stepping in, then ignore the following:- If it's your first go at answering questions, there's only one way, get in there and give your answer. We all have to start somewhere, and it gets easier as you go!

Cheers Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom