Question Error coming only on one system "object or class does not support the set of events" (1 Viewer)

preetbilkhu

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:33
Error coming only on one system "object or class does not support the set of events"

Hi,

Couple days ago our database was not opening, Access would open but show a blank workspace. Anyhow, we restored the database from Server and it worked on all 5 shared systems on company's network but this one computer. It is giving the error, "Object or class does not support the set of events."
I tried to copy new local folder but nothing. I checked the links and target folder it looks fine.
I am new to this database, the guy who was here before me was using ACCESS 2003. I tried to import the everything into new database but it said I don't have permission for that.

Please tell me what's causing this issue and what can I do to fix it?

Oh and also I looked for any missing references but don't see any reference missing.

Thank you in advance

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:33
Re: Error coming only on one system "object or class does not support the set of even

What is the object that causes the error?

Try a Repair to the Access install.

preetbilkhu

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:33
Re: Error coming only on one system "object or class does not support the set of even

I have no idea. This is the whole exact error that appears when you click to open a form, "The expression After Update you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or Class does not support the set of events."
And I will definitely try to rapair installation too

Thanks

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 10:33

Try to open another database (maybe one found here at the site), and see if you get the same error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom