Medical forums (1 Viewer)

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:45
Can you help me with some links to the medical forums in French language ?
Post also if you have links for medical forums in English language.

My wife need to learn medical terms in French, but if she learn also in English is OK from my view point :) .

Thank you !

nanscombe

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:45
Now when I see medical and French in the same sentence the organisation Medicin Sans Frontier springs to mind.

If you happen to be on Facebook they can be found on there as well, there might be someone who can help you.

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you, Nigel !

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Some news here, guys ?
Thank you !

nanscombe

Registered User.
Local time
I don't know what you're likely to get from this forum on french medical terms?

French Medical Terminologyhttp://france.angloinfo.com/healthcare/medical-terminology/

Comprehensive list of English terms for everything from parts of the body to common sicknesses, aches and ailments - and their French equivalents. Also a dictionary of terminology for a visit to the dentist...

Please note: some of these phrases have been simplified for easy communication by a non-French speaker. They are not necessarily grammatically correct French.

The French National Cancer Institute - Dictionnaire

And their "Who are we" page ...

The French National Cancer Institute

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Wow. Thank you Nigel. Very much.
Very useful links.
I don't know what you're likely to get from this forum...
I activated for many years on Solid Works forum, on Bytes and, as you know, here.
I have learned a lot of terms in English "by walking" (not sure that this expression is also in English); means without to take classes for this, with no effort. More, I have had fun all this time.
Also I learned SW and DBs and Access and more.

So, what my wife expect ? Real peoples from who to learn French/English as well as medicine, in order to be able to have a job in a country like France, Belgium, UK (why not ?) etc.

nanscombe

Registered User.
Local time
I don't know what you're likely to get from this forum on french medical terms?

I was actually meaning that I don't know how much useful information that you will get from this forum as the knowledge seems to be mainly about Access.

A lot of people may simply look at the thread and think that it is not of interest to them.

Also, I haven't come across many Frenchmen on here. That I am aware of anyway.

Hopefully the supplied links may be of use to you. Even if they just pass you on to someone else.

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Oh, I know: this thread, here, is like a large picture with Coca Cola in Alaska. :)
Maybe someone will have, at a time, a information.
In Romania we say: "Never know from where will jump a rabbit"

Also, this problem don't burned me yet.

Last edited:

Alexhudson

Local time
Today, 04:45
You can search at the world wide web with V Bulletin forums of health forums and medical forums and your wife will definitely got to know from those threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom