hello! (1 Viewer)

access-macgyver

Local time
Today, 03:56
Hi Everybody! Somewhat newbie to databases in general. I understand them conceptually, have a pretty solid technical understanding of common web languages, but unfortunately not a great understanding of database languages. I also have a very strong sense of UX, know what I want in my head, but sometimes need help with solutions to execute my vision. That said, I am primarily here for help in building/adding on to an access web app database. I have been able to macguyver almost every part of it through googling, testing, googling, testing, combining ideas and more. But as the Access web app is limited and water downed compared to the full desktop program, there are a few things I **think** can be done but haven't been able to find help on that either explicitly give me the solutions I am looking for OR explicitly say it can't be done...with a legitimate explanation. There have been a handful of things that I read in several places couldn't be done, only to figure out through further research that with the right approach, that was not the case and actually found either a straightforward solution, work around, or alternative. Many of those solutions came from reading this forum! More or less, in addition to ongoing support/kick around ideas, I have come to this forum with my bucket list of sorts to either get answers, or lay them to rest. Thanks in advance! :D

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:56
Welcome aboard!

access-macgyver

Local time
Today, 03:56
Thanks Paul. Not 100% sure it's legit to ask three questions in one, but they are related to 365 user onstart/onload. If you are interested or can help/point me in the right direction my first post with my questions are under Macros > "Web App: 365 User Macros Help" (I'm too new to post links)

Thanks!!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:56
I'll take a look when I get to a computer, but I haven't used web apps plus I'm a VBA guy so macros aren't my strength.

FYI I deleted your duplicate thread. There's no need to post the same question twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom