DlookUp on two tables using Double As ID (1 Viewer)

Solo712

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:07
OMG. Where have we came with my "simple" question. This also is a way to see how extensive knowledge is needed to work with VBA.

Regarding everything I've decided to make things simpler.
Dividing "time" 12,25 with 24 will ROUNDED on 5 decimal places and I'll get 0,51042
Next I'll multiple the result with 1.000.000
In reality it is not the value behind decimal point what I need. Just need TWO EQUAL ID fields in TWO tables.
This way I'll get INTEGER in both tables and problem will (I hope) disappear.
If needed I'll make other calculations backwords.
And I'll now mark this threat as SOLVED.
Thanks to ALL trying to help me. Some way you did, at least opened my eyes.
Thanks again
LjushaMisha

Ljusha, I am not really sure why you need two tables. Actually you can "solve" your issue simply by formatting the hours portion of the field. The join as you wrote the query only serves as a way to restrict the time of the order to only a set of selected values. I don't know why you did that so I left it.

Best,
Jiri

Attachments

• Forum.accdb
    1.6 MB · Views: 77

LjushaMisha

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:07
Ljusha, I am not really sure why you need two tables. Actually you can "solve" your issue simply by formatting the hours portion of the field. The join as you wrote the query only serves as a way to restrict the time of the order to only a set of selected values. I don't know why you did that so I left it.

Best,
Jiri

I found this "case" on YouTube tutorial. I know "it doesn't have any "real life" sense" but question as such was very "intrigated" for me --> Dlookuop two tables, ---> Double as ID

So, question very "real life" case, tables --> I'd never do it that way
Anyway, thank you for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom