How badass is Call Of Duty 4.. (1 Viewer)

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:26
I've since lost the zest for online gaming a couple years ago, it died with Counter Strike when their was a cheating epidemic and you never knew who was/wasnt cheating!

but now i'm addicted again with COD4! Anyone else played it? One of the few games with a great Single and Multiplayer!

Colin@Toyota

What's an Access?
Local time
Today, 00:26
Played on my buddy's 360... Man, that game is amazing.

We ended up beating the game in a solid day of playing, which we've never done. Played some XboxLive too... That game alone makes me want to get a 360.

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 00:26
oh oh oh.. ill have to put it on my christmas list if its that sweet
just got the 360 earlier this month.... exciting

extreme

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:26
COD 4 is the best game of 2007, this game has realistic graphics, making rival games look S**T. Im on this game when ever i can spare a minite. I find the ranks and the weapons you gain during online gaming awsome, and the attachments you can have on your weapons e.g i like the M4 with a sniper scope. I would highly recomend anyone to add this game to their Christmas list.

SQL_Hell

SQL Server DBA
Local time
I am playing this at the moment, love playing online / ranking up ect.
I am level 37 (Major) at the moment.

I love the way you can configure you perks / upgrades to give you different roles during the online play.

The single player is also really good, if maybe a little short. I am trying to complete the single player on legendary at the moment, but I am stuck on the TV station bit...very hard on legendary level ;).

I am trying to get a team together at the moment so If anyone is in the UK (or similar time zone), Plays COD4 (xbox360)and would like to play online one day? let me know :)

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:26
Yer go on then SQL Hell, im only rank 28 i think summin like that but il have a play.. my favourite part is winding up the yanks on the mic :) haha i cant remember my gamertag its something like fooookingmonkey i just cant remember how many o's there is init I'l post it when i get home !

SQL_Hell

SQL Server DBA
Local time
Cool,

With the amount of scammers and spammers around at the moment, I think will send you my gamer tag in a PM ;)

Anyone else? Americans are welcome too so long as they can give up their jobs or play at work :D

DreamOn

Local time
i play Cod4 atm im lvl 27 (7 Prestige) i think cant remember how many i have done..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom