Playstation 3 Games (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 04:15
But life can also be what you make of it, if I may be hopelessly optimistic. :cool:

Yes but it gets worse the older you get.

It's ok at your age, but at the later end it's just waiting for death to appear. You attend more funerals than weddings, friends die, parents die, siblings die.

Col

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Yesterday, 23:15
Yes but it gets worse the older you get.

It's ok at your age, but at the later end it's just waiting for death to appear. You attend more funerals than weddings, friends die, parents die, siblings die.

Col

:( I know, my stepmom just passed away a few weeks ago so I had to have "the talk" with Emily for the first time. My poor Dad has buried 2 wives now because of cancer. He says he isn't getting married again and I guess I don't blame him.

Brycey

noobish user :P
Local time
Why are all the dates on this thing all screwed up? lol

I have a PS3 and loads of games, here's MY favourites:
-Assassins creed- medieval game where you play an assassin that uncovers an ancient conspiracy (Really good game, graphics are immense and gameplay is great!)
-Killzone 2- First Person shooter, lots of action, big guns, tough enemies and really good online play
-Call of Duty: World at War- ...What a game... simply spectacular...
-Saints Row 2- If you did'nt like GTA (Which was way over rated for what it turned out to be) this is the gangster game for you, similar to GTA in lots of ways but i think the gameplay and side missions are far more entertaining than GTA was, but that's just my opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all the would be politicians out there: Games do NOT determine if a kid is going to go out and shoot someone, the ones who would do that are what you call "Mentally insane" and just use films, games and just about any media outlet as a scapegoat there fore diverting attention from the crazy person and towards the mass media, it's just sad that most people bought it

Brycey

Local time
The joys of american date formats :D

lol yea but all the years are different lol eg, the ps3 wasnt out in 2003! lol and yours says 2007 lol and you only posted bout an hour ago lol :D

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
The right hand date is not the date the post was made - its the date the person joined the forum. The date of the post is on the lefthand side.

Brycey

Local time
oh yea, *laughing my nuts off!* What a dumbass! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom