Just WOW ! ! ! (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:57
Other than about a gazillion safety reasons why that is so dangerous, I can see someone building quite a few of those things.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 15:57
VERY impressive. The drone was pretty cool too...

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 19:57
My first thought was that it was CGI though the ripples on the water showed it was real enough.
Whilst I'm sure huge fun also incredibly dangerous.
Still the safety bikini obviously provided full protection ....

Having said that I'd like to have a go myself though I wouldn't look great in the same apparel....

I also looked at the 'training' video where the same woman (Mariah?) practised on what looked like an industrial estate surrounded by power lines, buildings and nearby roads.

It seems the whole flight is controlled by someone on the ground and not by her. She is vert trusting it seems ....

IMHO, the rotors should be at the top for stability.
The person on the maxi drone or whatever its called needs to control the flight herself if only to keep clear of others doing water jet hovering over the same area
I hope she's still alive and with all body parts in the right places ...

EDIT ever since reading the title of this thread, I've had the Kate Bush song on my brain.
Thanks Tony....;)

Last edited:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 15:57
I observed the same thing, but once I saw the shadow and ripples, I decided that if it was CGI, somebody went through great lengths to make it look genuine enough to keep me from yelling “foul”...

And I don’t know Col, I think you just might rock the hell out of a two-piece bikini...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:57
What impressed me was how the video was put together. There's the setting, the trees and the lake, just fantastic... The guy on the JetBlade, the filming of it with a drone... And of course the nice young lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom