Can I sell Access appplication (1 Viewer)

ashu.doc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:41
Hi
how can I sell access application online, I have not got any EULA or copyright of this access application, so I need the advice from scratch, if someone can suggest please...
thanks

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:41
Well the first step is to make sure that your app is in a state to be sold. You don't want to put it out there and have yourself get embarresed. Move it to another computer and make sure everything works and looks okay. Make sure there is a routine in place to relink your backend. Also, see if you can package it with the run time for clients who don't have Access. This isn't something I've done yet, but I will definetaly figure it out with the next app I make.

ashu.doc

Registered User.
Local time
Hi there
Apart from moving it to another computer I have checked rest of the bits and everything is fine, I am gonna sell it as runtime package with both front and back end in that package attached, and MDE converted front end, otherwise obviously it wont work without backend on other computer as it is offline application.

Christian1977

Business Analyst
Local time
Today, 14:41
Hi,
frankly speaking I think that it's a good idea in order to do extra money but I don't believe that could become your job. Sorry...

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 07:41
I paied a lawyer $200 for three hours to tell me what to do for an application (not access, embedded in firmware). Kind of a business 101 vetting.
Do as much work yourself such as learn how to set up a LLC or company to market it, trademarks and so on. The Internet is a great source of information.
Next time you start up a game or load software, actually read all the disclaimers.
Good Luck. Hope it works out for some extra income for you.

amyclark

Local time
The best idea is to upload you app for free as a demo so that if users find it worth they will definitely go to buy your application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom