Rucurring Calendar (1 Viewer)

BosleyXVI

Local time
Today, 04:00
Hello everyone, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping for some ideas on how to create a database (a rather complex one at that). Let me explain.

I need to build a database that will build a calendar for each account. This calendar will be a recurring calendar. The recurrences could be anywhere from monthly to weekly to every 3rd Tuesday to the 4th calendar or the 4th business day.

Now it gets a little trickier. Each Account has 4 monthly events that need the calendar built. The first event date is set by specifying the calendar rule. Each other event is then set based on the other events. For example, we'll call each event by numbers 1 - 4.
Event 1 is set to pay on the 15th of the month. Then the 2nd event pays on Thursday at least 3 business days past Event 1. Event 3 pays 4 business days prior to event 1. And Event 4 pays 15 days prior to event 2.

See what I mean by a little complex?

What I was hoping for was some ideas to get me started. It will get a little trickier even than this but I think this will be a good start.

merika

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:00
Hi bosley,

I was wondering if you ever fiugred out how to do this recurring calendar. I can´t seem to get my head around it and am struggling with setting it up correctly for my itinerary DB where every trip has a recurrence (and I know just entering all the date for a trip would not make any sense). so... if you did fiugre it out, could you maybe post it here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom