"Id is not an index in the table" (1 Viewer)

JPFred

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:34
Has anyone ever received this error and if so how did you recover from it.:eek:

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
This is usually corruption in the table as in the index is corrupted. Any luck with compact and repair?

JPFred

Registered User.
Local time
What were you doing when it happened?

I was doing some coding and was going to save and close the db when the problem happened.

I was trying to get to the compact/repair tool but the error message was modal and I could do nothing. I actually had to use task bar to kill the session since when I clicked on OK I ended up right in the same spot.

There are tools out there but they want big bucks. I really hate to go that route.

I am not worried about the data since I have a backup of it, I just want the code I was working on.

JPFred

Registered User.
Local time
You may be OK if it is the code that you need not the data. Create a new db and try to import the forms reports and code. I doubt this is a code thing, but if that fails you may be able to try to decompile.
http://www.fmsinc.com/microsoftaccess/performance/decompile.asp

I guess that I am not a Leprechaun because my luck didn't hold out. I was able to recover everything except the form I was working on. Well I guess I will get my latest backup and rattle the code I was working on out of my head.

Thanks all!:banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom