iPod (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 10:49
Not sure if this is the best section for an iPod question but here goes...

I have an iPod mini set up on my computer at home and it works fine.So I bought my wife a nano and need to set it up. How is the best way to do this? Seems I could simply set up my current iTunes to see the new nano when I plug it in but this doesn't seem to work. If I remember correctly, when I first set up the original iPod mini I had to enter the serial number of the iPod into iTunes... That's about all I remember from the original set up - Any ideas or resources?

Thanks

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 16:49
KenHigg said:
Not sure if this is the best section for an iPod question but here goes...

I have an iPod mini set up on my computer at home and it works fine.So I bought my wife a nano and need to set it up. How is the best way to do this? Seems I could simply set up my current iTunes to see the new nano when I plug it in but this doesn't seem to work. If I remember correctly, when I first set up the original iPod mini I had to enter the serial number of the iPod into iTunes... That's about all I remember from the original set up - Any ideas or resources?

Thanks

Haven't got a clue... I simply carry that old Thorens turntable with me,
no hassle with pc's<>ipod's and stuff .... lol :D

What's a nano ? National atlantic Nuke organization ??? :) :rolleyes:

R

Rich

rak said:
I simply carry that old Thorens turntable with me,

Which model would that be?

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:49
There are 2 ways - setup a windows user account for her or share your playlists. Clicky for more info and help.

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 10:49
Thanks Minkey - I poked around in the Apple site but couldn't find that link. :):):)

Edit - Using the link / Apple Help, I set up a new user account on the pc, etc and it works fine now - Thxs again Minkey.

Last edited:

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Rich said:
Which model would that be?

This one. Why, interested to buy one as well ? :cool:

Attachments

• Thorens_Grammophone.gif
    Thorens_Grammophone.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 272

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Rich said:
No, I had a TD 125 many years ago, I sold it:(

Interesting Rich. The majority of the LP's recording to CD stuff , I used an old Thorens TD 115 with an Denon DL-301 element. Although more than 10 years old, still an increadible cool sound !
Needless to say that that is much better than any ipod stuff :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom