I have been lost. (1 Viewer)

PlayMisty

Previously Rainlover
Local time
Today, 11:13
Hi Guys

I have been as sick as 10 men, hence my tardiness.

In fact I have been down for quite some time. It all started with an internal infection which burnt my skin from the inside out. My body was covered with about 20% blistering. Pain was similar to 3rd degree burns. I was put on some strong pain medication, administrated every 3 hours.

Today I still suffer effects from this and still require pain medication. So every now and then my memory is affected. This is part of the reason why I got my passwords and other things messed up.

If things go bad they put me in hospital for better treatment. I have had 4 or 5 trips this year.

Out of interest I have attached a photo of my toe. I won't show any more as they can be quite gruesome.

I thought I might share this with you as it may explain my absence of late. Also at times I may have been a bit rough in my posts. This was partly because of the pain.

It is your choice to open the photo or not. But if you do imagine what it would be like with this all over the body.

The condition is known as "Stevens Johnson Syndrome". There is a high mortality rate of 70%. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/stevens-johnson-syndrome

My Toe.

Attachments

• BigToe.jpg
    BigToe.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 99

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 21:13
That sounds awful. I'm so sorry you are suffering through that.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 21:13
I've updated your email address. By doing that, you should be able to reset your password. Has it not worked for you yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom