Hello (1 Viewer)

Accessbeginner34

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:41
Hi everyone - just joined the forum. I am from Scotland and am an absolute beginner on Access. I use Excel a fair bit but have never done any coding before so apologies in advance for all the basic questions!!!

I work in commercial property and am using Access to set up a database to store all my company's property data - properties owned, lease details, start date, end dat, rent payments due etc.

I have set up the various tables containing the data and the forms to display this. I am now moving on to the reports that I want to be able to run and this is where I have become a bit stuck. Hopefully the forum will be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:41
We have had several threads here in which the subject matter was property management. You should be able to find some relevant posts with judicious use of the forum's SEARCH feature. Look in the thin ribbon just below the box where your login name appears near the top of each page. SEARCH is 3rd from the right.

We are always glad to see new members, whether new topics or old. Welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom