Data base Normalization (1 Viewer)

ootkhopdi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:57
Hi All

I have a data base , i have little knowledge about access.

some posters are tell me about data base normalization., they give me links to read about this, but i cant under stand, what is this?:banghead::banghead:

So can some one tell me about this. in simple steps. or in my Language,"HINDI"

if there is any link to learn this in simple language (Better ,if this with examples) ..
Thanks

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:27
Use Google or Bing or your favorite search engine with this as criteria
youtube database normalization hindi

Good luck

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Today, 06:27
It may be easier to discuss this topic if you describe the problem you are trying to solve. What are the tables you think you need? Show us your thoughts about that, and then we can help you develop normalized tables for your purpose. Maybe if you give us those building blocks, we can help you arrange them in a structure that is normalized, and in that process, perhaps you will find the answer you seek.
Hope this helps,
Mark

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:27
This web search:

database normalization hindi

listed ten pages of articles that clearly stated they were in either hindi or urdu. Not sure why "urdu" showed up but a LOT of the articles claimed to be in hindi. Since I don't read that, I cannot verify it.

Some of the articles were in text; others were video-oriented though not always YouTube. Good luck in finding something that helps you understand the concept.

I will add this: Data in the real world has the potential to be related to or dependent on many things at the same time. In a spreadsheet like Excel, these relationships are hard to manage without repeating a lot of data. In relational databases like Access, the relationships can be more directly addressed. It is the difference between two-dimensional data layouts and multi-dimensional data layouts.

If your on-line reading takes you to at least what we call 3rd normal form, that is good enough to do some serious database work. So make it your goal to understand third normal form. You can pick up the other forms and variations later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom