Problems after update to Access 2016 (1 Viewer)

jereece

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:06
I have an action tracking database that someone on this forum helped me create some 15 years ago. It has worked flawless until we upgraded to Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016. Now I have a few problems. I was able to fix some, but two I have been unable to fix. The problems are listed below and the database is attached. I am not knowledgeable at writing code (hence someone on this forum did that for me), so I was hoping someone could look at my database and fix these two problems. I really appreciate the help.

1. For the "Action Report for One Person", when I select an individual and click the Print Preview button, I get prompted to "Enter Parameter Value" "Date". I have a "Due Date", but not a "Date" field. The query behind the report does not render this prompt, so it has to be something associated with the report (rpt_TaskByPerson). I get the same prompt for "Action Report for One Group", "Action Report for All Group", but not for the "Completed / History Report". So I am struggling to eliminate the "Date" prompt when these reports are run.

2. In the "Add/Update Actions" form, when a Completion Date is entered at the bottom and the "Complete Action" button clicked, this is what is supposed to happen.

- If the "Frequency" for this record is set to "One Time", the record is copied to the "History" table and the record in the "Task" table is deleted.
- If the "Frequency" for this record is set to any other frequency, then the record is copied to the "History" table and the "Start Date" and the "Due Date" is reset forward based on the frequency.

Attachments

• Access 2016 - Inventory Performance Actions.accdb
    1.3 MB · Views: 55

jereece

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:06
Not sure what that means, but I really appreciate the help. It's back working great. Thanks again. Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom