My U.K. Excursion (1 Viewer)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 23:16
I'm absolutely sure that...I wrote it the wrong way round....
Brain not in gear

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:16
Some time ago I stopped drinking beer, ale, stout, ... all beverages in that category. As the old joke goes, got tired of being the middle man. Goes in yellow, somewhat aromatic (not necessarily in the best way) and foamy; comes out yellow, aromatic, and foamy. In that transaction I'm just a middle-man.

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Some time ago I stopped drinking beer, ale, stout, ... all beverages in that category. As the old joke goes, got tired of being the middle man. Goes in yellow, somewhat aromatic (not necessarily in the best way) and foamy; comes out yellow, aromatic, and foamy. In that transaction I'm just a middle-man.

Actually I lied - I mostly drink alcohol free. But if its teh real stuff - then its probably IPA or PA or some description.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
And I stopped drinking completely a few months ago - it was affecting my ability to remember facts (like where IPA came from) :D

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:16

That reminds me of an old joke (not a good one).

Why does beer go through you so fast?

It does not have stop at the kidneys to change colors.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:16
Hadn't heard that one, kevlray. I'll have to use that with my stepson sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom