Hello All from WA (2 Viewers)

RicksBoat

Local time
Yesterday, 16:29
Hello everyone!
I am not new to access and VBA programming and am working to become what I would consider to be an experienced programmer...I wrestle with my code sometimes and continue to enhance my knowledge base. That is why I am here. I have a lot of questions LOL.

I am a family man that lives in the state of Washington and having moved from Minnesota 10 years ago...We love it here.

Thank you all for helping me continue on my quest to becoming an experienced programmer :)

Rick

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi Rick. Welcome to the forum.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:29
Hi Rick. Welcome to AWF.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:29
Glad you could join us, Rick. I once visited Washington state many years ago with my parents. We came in through Oregon, drove around to as far inland as Yakima, then drove to Seattle through the mountain passes. Incredible place. Loved the farmers with their trucks loaded with the freshest possible fruit as well. Some dark cherries and some Red Delicious apples between the size of a regulation softball and a cabbage ball. One apple was lunch and I almost couldn't finish it. Yum!

RicksBoat

Local time
Hello Doc Man,
I am about 1 year or so from retiring. I am looking forward to it...I think my wife is too. I am glad you enjoyed WA as much as we do. I know what you mean about the fruit and produce We live real close to a "You Pick" orchard and We cant wait for the Peaches. My wife cans them and I have picked peaches bigger than softballs.

Thank you again for the warm welcome.
Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom