Exchange ActiveSync (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 13:36
I have no other device I want t to snyc. The more I googled Exchange ActiveSync the more I think MS is investing in their own demise.

when I was a kid Sears and Roebuck was one of the biggest retailers in the states. When they started thinking they could do anything they wanted they started downhill. They are now in or approaching bankrupt.

Their little prompt pops up 4 or 5 times every session I am on my computer. The solutions I came up with googling is above my capability(register stuff)

Anybody have a easy solution?

Thanks

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 17:36
I see you've had no responses.
I'm not even sure what you are asking let alone whether I can answer it.

Perhaps you need to explain exactly what your question is!

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 13:36
I see you've had no responses.
I'm not even sure what you are asking let alone whether I can answer it.

Perhaps you need to explain exactly what your question is!

First I apologies for letting my frustration distract me from constructing a concise explanation of my problem, and also for assuming that many others had the same problem and therefore would understand my references.
I am receiving an annoying flashing notice in my task bar, 4 or 5 times in a three-hour session of internet use, labeled “Exchange Activesync Polices broker”. When I open it, it ask me if I want to allow this app to make changes to your device?
I have googled it, it gave some kind of reference to sync with a phone or tablet, which I have no need of. The help I found talks about getting rid of it by going into the registry, which is beyond my ability. I was hoping of finding a easy solution here.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 17:36
Hi again

Looks like you're out of luck on this one.
I really wouldn't be scared of editing the registry however

Backup first just in case though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom