Eric (1 Viewer)

sefa3333

Local time
Yesterday, 17:59
I have a report based on a query as follows
SELECT [Delay Tracking].[Date Entered], [Delay Tracking].CODE, [Delay Tracking].WO_NUM, [Delay Tracking].MODEL, [Delay Tracking].NOTES, [Delay Tracking].OSD_DATE, [Delay Tracking].RCD_DATE
FROM [Delay Tracking]
WHERE ((([Delay Tracking].[Date Entered]) Between [Start Date] And [End Date]));

i would like this report to show all the data from the query in the detail section and only Dated entered and Code with a count on Code in either the footer or header as a chart.

Thanks for your help in advance

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
That could be hard to explain property. Are you able to post a sample copy of your db? It might be easier to show you.

Last edited:

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:59
Set your sorting and grouping to include the date.

You can then select to include a group footer and/or header, and just put the date in the header/footer, as you wish. (And a count - count[anyfield])

sefa3333

Local time
please see attached sample of the database.
WIP-Delay Tracking Detail Report is the detail report.
WIP-Delay Tracking Chart v2 is the report i would like to have the chart and the detail on the same report once the start and end date is entered.
Test1 is what i was working on to read from the report detail to produce the chart from the detail.
thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Test v1.accdb
    608 KB · Views: 81

sefa3333

Local time
i grouped these per instruction, but still doesn't work.
please see attached copy of data base.
when i open report Test1 and enter the date 4/1/2019 and end date 4/30/2019 it show the detail, however the chart only shows i item.
thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Test v1.accdb
    608 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom