Weird printing phenomena (1 Viewer)

irish634

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:07
....file somehow got corrupted.
I suppose it is possible. But it happens in a couple of DBs (just importing the objects though).

I'll do the same and see if it is still there in a new scratch DB.

irish634

Registered User.
Local time
I am planning on creating a similar setup from scratch just to see if this is standard behavior or if your file somehow got corrupted.

It appears to me that it is standard behavior.
I created a new DB from scratch, new forms, new table, new report. I can duplicate the issue every time centered around the attachment field.

I am interested to see if you can duplicate it too...

So far I have not been able to stop it except for the 3 things I have listed in a previous post.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:07
It appears to me that it is standard behavior.
I created a new DB from scratch, new forms, new table, new report. I can duplicate the issue every time centered around the attachment field.

I am interested to see if you can duplicate it too...

So far I have not been able to stop it except for the 3 things I have listed in a previous post.
Hi Craig. Thanks for the update. I'll try it out this weekend. Perhaps you could submit this info on the Access User Voice website, so MS can take it into consideration for a corrective action.

irish634

Registered User.
Local time
Ok... So in trying to figure out this frustrating issue, I have discovered what I thought would stop the issue, really doesn't (pop up boxes, message boxes). I can however close the database and it works fine as long as I leave the attachment field alone.

Here is what I have narrowed things down to:
If I use the quick print icon from the ribbon, it prints the form and all the records
If I use the quick print option from File --> Print, QuickPrint, or Print, the report prints.

So....
New question... is there a way to "release" the form from being held like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom