Connecting Data (1 Viewer)

kloot1rr

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:53
Hey guys - I have a query all set up and now I have to add one field from another table in it. I am looking for a date which has the criteria Now() - Last Movement Date. Last Movement Date is the column I am taking from the other table which I just added which is the ZLX02 table. When I run the query, everything but the Last Movement Date shows up. What can I do to get the Last Movement Date to show? Check out the attached pics.

Attachments

• pic555.png
    pic555.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 105
  • pic556.jpg
    pic556.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 89
  • pic557.png
    pic557.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 92

marlan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:53
Hi,

First, I'm not sour i've quite understud your question. What do you see insted of Last Movement Date?
Beside that, what date do you expect to receive from the expression Now() - Last Movement Date? result you should expected to nuber of days between these dates.

ATB

kloot1rr

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:53
Yeah, I do want the number of days in-between these 2 dates. The Last Movement date category has no data in it at all when i run the query. I want it to show the time since it has moved in inventory, which this equation will answer. I am just wondering why nothing shows up when I run the data

Thanks for helping marlan.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:53
Remove the calculation completely and see if the Last Movement field is actually showing date values.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:53
In that case, you don't have any data in that field for those specific records. Remove the WHERE clause and you'll find that it should data for other records.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom