Is there a Chart Designer for Ms-Office? (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 12:42
You know... We all are customizing the available chart templates. I want to create an entirely new one. Any tool available? There must be one.

We can also ask like this: On what software the charts are made?

Last edited:

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:12
I use Excel... I create a Template in Excel on the first worksheet and use the second worksheet for the data. Then with the click of a Command Button you can send the data from Access to Excel and open the Workbook. Just an idea...

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 12:42
Hi. Thanks to your reply. I believe a visual representation will help. I have a chart template having a star with 31 different parts(shapes) corresponding to the dates in a month (any month). I just have to color each part according to value of each in a month. For example if day1 is having value of 0 then I have to color the shape1 as green. If it is 2 then red. Like that I have color each part of the star according to its value.
The following is the Chart template:

The Expected output. How to do it? I want it in an access report.

Last edited:

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:12
Sorry for delay in responding got busy with my *day* job.

As for the above... not in an Access report. Well, not without a tremendous amount of VBA and using 31 images and even then this is more than I would ever attempt in Access. If you are getting this to work in Excel then that is where it should stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom