Open Form with Dual-monitor (1 Viewer)

ThePakura

Local time
Today, 11:10
Hello everyone!

First of all I want to apologize for my bad english!
I would like to ask for help is a problem I could not solve.
I have 2 monitors, and I want to create a form, what if I use any monitor at the same point will open the next button on the form.
o if I use my hand to form the primary monitor, there are also open in the next. If the secondary, it is there.
I managed to find a code which opens a new form to another monitor, but it only works half of the monitor. Then it throws an error continuously looking for, I got it codes solutions, but nothing.
In this I would like to ask for help if someone can give a solution to my problem, because I'm kind of a beginner, yet I can not see through a lot of code.
Photographed, how to throw a fault, I copy it LINKEND.
This issue was recently raised from one of my friends, but unfortunately no solution to it! :(

Thank you in advance for your answers and trying to help!

I attached the resulting code and photos.

Attachments

• jo1.jpg
    jo1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 116
  • hiba1.jpg
    hiba1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 125
  • hiba2.png
    hiba2.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 111
  • hiba3.png
    hiba3.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 109
  • form open new form.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:10
Can you add your attachments again? I deleted this post because it was a duplicate and I think another moderator deleted the other one. When I restored this one, it lost the attachments. I apologize for that, and welcome to the forum! In the future, you only have to post a question once.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 10:10
Sorry Paul. It was me. Just sent you a PM explaining that.

Pakula
Welcome to AWF
I assume your friend posted this thread. https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=303118

It would have been better to continue in that thread rather than duplicate it.

The code arnelgp posted didn't work (at least for me)
I started working on a solution a couple of days ago but it's quite tricky.
In the meantime I suggest you us the simple solution I suggested in the other thread

ThePakura

Local time
Today, 11:10
Thanks for the quick response!

Only problem with this solution is, you want the user would decide if you want to use the form in which the monitor and the other form is open in a way, which is the main form. And it did not work in the code, which was sent to help.

And again I apologize for my English, I'm still fairly new to the language. I hope you understand what I want.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 10:10
I understood what was wanted originally.
I also downloaded the code from ozgrid and can't get it to work.
After several fruitless attempts where it failed I gave up.

So as I said I'm hoping to create my own solution but it is likely to be a few days.
Someone else may come up with a solution first.

In the meantime, I suggest merging this with your friends thread. Any objections to that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom