Hooked on GoT (1 Viewer)

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 08:57
Just watched S8EP4, what a shower of Sh*t....

Such bad script writing, Iv'e wasted 7 years of my life watching this...

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 03:57
I will have to come to the defense of S8E4. Well it followed S8E3, which was the worst Game of Thrones episode ever. So it was "better". Both S8E4 and S8E3 could have been easily been combined into one episode thereby saving us a bunch of time.

I think, the principle purpose of S8E4 was to set the stage for Daenerys to display understandable rage, to show her increasing isolation, and for her to make bad decisions in in the subsequent episodes. In a sense she may be following in the steps of Robb and Stannis. Both of whom ignored their advisors and alienated their allies which eventually resulted their deaths.

Last edited:

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
I'm just ready for the series to end. Honestly, I started losing interest when most of the houses started dying. Without multiple people going after the throne, it started becoming quite boring.

I want to get into the books to spot the differences, but I'm afraid I would forget everything before we finally get a new one.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
A dud, aye. But the finale was the best of a bad bunch IMHO. And now our watch has ended...

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The finale to Season 8 was disappointing.

At least, I was sort-of half right. I thought Sansa implies a follow-up thought. Sansa seemed to be playing political hardball, like Cersei, to get rid of Jon by forcing him into exile so that he would not be a threat to her. Well, we probably will never know if that speculative theory would ever prove to be correct.

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
It was lazy writing, the Queen was dead, and the houses should have been squabbling over who should be King/Queen... instead... lets all sit in a circle and effectively draw straws...

D&D have failed to do GoT the justice it deserved, apparantly they are moving onto Star Wars next... there goes another sacred franchise....

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The Tomato results, by episode, are in. Basically, a downhill satisfaction rating as the season progressed.

Game of Thrones Tomato Rating by Episode

For me, Episode 3 should rate an almost 0% score as it was unwatchable and did not progress the story line in a substantial manner (beyond the simple defeat of the undead).

deletedT

Local time
Dylan D. has started a petition to HBO in change.org for a remake of the whole series of season 8.

Although everybody knows a remake is impossible and HBO will never do it, but at least it shows them how many of fans are disappointed.

Up to now more than 1.5 million fans have signed the petition. If anyone wants to show his/her disappointment on these series can sign the petition here.

You can change the language at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom