I'll go next (1 Viewer)

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 01:18
LOL, I also have 3 younger brothers and one younger sister, but none of them are quite that young.

Oh, and I was referring to playing Blaster Master this weekend and how hard it was. Mario 3 wasn't hard. ;)

I was a little curious, but didn't want to insult you! You will have to let me know how the Blaster Master playing goes....

My sister is very young, my step-moms last. She is only 12 years older than me, so she was 41 when my sister was born...

My brothers are in their teens, my oldest brother is going to college in the fall, which makes me feel old, but at least he's going to my school, so there is a lot of pride in that... :)

Aren't sibling great!! I look forward to them growing up and being adults, people I can talk to on the same level. I often wonder what they will be like.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 02:18
I was a little curious, but didn't want to insult you! You will have to let me know how the Blaster Master playing goes....

My sister is very young, my step-moms last. She is only 12 years older than me, so she was 41 when my sister was born...

My brothers are in their teens, my oldest brother is going to college in the fall, which makes me feel old, but at least he's going to my school, so there is a lot of pride in that... :)

Aren't sibling great!! I look forward to them growing up and being adults, people I can talk to on the same level. I often wonder what they will be like.

Hehe, we'll have to have a netplay match on Mario 3, you can't insult me! ;)

That explains it then. All but the last of my siblings are adults from a legal standpoint.

That puts you roughly around my age then. If you're old, then so am I. Of course, I am going to my 10 year reunion for my high school this year. :eek:

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Hehe, we'll have to have a netplay match on Mario 3, you can't insult me! ;)

That explains it then. All but the last of my siblings are adults from a legal standpoint.

That puts you roughly around my age then. If you're old, then so am I. Of course, I am going to my 10 year reunion for my high school this year. :eek:

I didn't go to mine, and for me, my 12 year, if there were such a thing, would be this year.

It would be cool to play Mario 3, but I have never heard of such a thing on the internets.

Vassago

Local time
I didn't go to mine, and for me, my 12 year, if there were such a thing, would be this year.

It would be cool to play Mario 3, but I have never heard of such a thing on the internets.

It can be done using emulators and roms through the PC. Netplay allows two computers to sync. I've not dabbed into it before, but could be fun. :D

Khalid_Afridi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:18
It can be done using emulators and roms through the PC. Netplay allows two computers to sync. I've not dabbed into it before, but could be fun. :D

I will be the empire there, to stop anybody from cheating :rolleyes:

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time

Hmmm. I bet my home comp is too slow, but I am getting a new lap top in a while...

Vassago

Local time
Hmmm. I bet my home comp is too slow, but I am getting a new lap top in a while...

You'd be surprised. These emulators and roms ran on pentium 1 processors just fine. You have to think, a nintendo wasn't exactly high tech requiring a lot of processor power, by today's standards.

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
You'd be surprised. These emulators and roms ran on pentium 1 processors just fine. You have to think, a nintendo wasn't exactly high tech requiring a lot of processor power, by today's standards.

Hmmm. true.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 06:18
True, I can as well :p don't let my mistyping confuse you too much.

I only usually get confused with the irrational behaviour and inconsistencies of the mods here - plus, why they can't answer a direct question.

Col

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
I only usually get confused with the irrational behaviour and inconsistencies of the mods here - plus, why they can't answer a direct question.

Col

This thread is a thread about me, no quarrels with other people allowed here :p You must quarrel with me alone... :):D

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
I apologise - where shall we meet?:)

Col

Better yet, what shall we quarrel about?

As far as meeting, I think it should be somewhere neutral, how about the middle of the Atalntic ocean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom