Hi All (1 Viewer)

ScribeGuy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:28
Hi from Australia everyone,

Currently developing a large inventory, ordering and job management db for a joinery company. This is only my second db and my first in Access 2007. I originally learned to code with the old BASIC (remember line numbers?) but a lot of time has passed since then and I'm a bit rusty. I've been popping in and out of these pages looking for advice and thought it was time to register. Also I need to post a question :)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 19:28
Welcome to the forum! I see you're from where penguins come from too. Are you a penguin? :D

ScribeGuy

Registered User.
Local time
Been called many things, but never penguin.

Joinery as in cabinet making - we do furniture and counters for stores, banks etc

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 19:28
Been called many things, but never penguin.

Joinery as in cabinet making - we do furniture and counters for stores, banks etc

LOL, I was joking. Someone previously from Australia said Americans don't know where it's located, so I was sarcastically pretending to confuse Australia with Antarctica. :D

ScribeGuy

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Vassago, I got that it was a joke (lol - see?) but actually did you know there are penguins in Australia as well as Antarctica?

My return joke was that 'penguin' is about the only thing I haven't been called ('selfish bastard' comes up a lot though)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom