How to convert Lotus Notes NSF to MBOX? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

igor96

Local time
Today, 02:12
If you are facing this issue and want to find a solution, then I will recommend you to try Sysessential NSF to MBOX this software will help you to migrate emails from NSF to MBOX file extension.

Albert Dicosta

Registered User.
Local time
You can go for manual process. For using 3rd party softwares you have to pay amount.

Bella Swan

Local time
Before a week ago, I was also searching for a method or solution to convert Lotus Notes to MBOX file format. But I was unable to find the solution. Then my colleague recommended me to try TransferMyMails Lotus Notes Converter software. It is very helpful and effective solution in converting NSF files from Lotus Notes to MBOX format. After that, I have used this program to save my NSF files in MBOX file. And trust me, it gives me an accurate result after completing the process.

BroderickScott

Local time
For completing DataVare NSF to MBOX conversion effectively, you have to surely get some third party application manager. You have to surely go for Lotus Notes to MBOX Converter which is an external utility so needs some investment but with my personal experience I can say that it is worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom