Liverpool 9 - Benfica 0 (1 Viewer)

marleyuk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:55
Just a nice little score prediction.

Im thinking Fowler and Crouch both getting hat tricks, gerrard getting 2 and carragher getting 1

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
marleyuk said:
Just a nice little score prediction.

Im thinking Fowler and Crouch both getting hat tricks, gerrard getting 2 and carragher getting 1

Someone is feeling confident :D

I would give you my prediction but I promised our Bri I wouldn't jinx you lot anymore :eek: I could turn my jinx on Benfica instead and predict them to win just to help you guys out a little and all :cool:

Enjoy the game tonight...I think you said you were going? Fantastic stadium, I visited Anfield when I was in Liverpool, took some pictures and all but I missed the last tour that day...was quite disappointed actually :(

Hay

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Thanks Hay, I think our pal has been on the happy pills.
As I have just said in another thread our forewards couldn't score in a girls boarding school.

Brian

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
I hope you enjoy the game tonight Bri. I would tune in and cheer you guys on but I'm afraid I'll be watching the Arsenal game tonight with my other half. I will look out for your score though and watch the highlights

Best of luck
Hay

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Thanks Hay, if we can't win it I hope Arsenal do for Wenger.

Brian

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:55
I wish we had better football coverage on this side of the pond. I would love to watch some of the international teams and how the game is supposed to be played, but the closest we get is on satellite we get a soccer channel. they usually play the central american and mexican games. though on occasion you can find a decent european game on.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
KalelGmoon said:
I wish we had better football coverage on this side of the pond. I would love to watch some of the international teams and how the game is supposed to be played, but the closest we get is on satellite we get a soccer channel. they usually play the central american and mexican games. though on occasion you can find a decent european game on.

FSC has loads of Premiership games on the weekends :confused:

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:55
dan-cat said:
FSC has loads of Premiership games on the weekends :confused:

that might be the channel we get. heh as soon as I get time off from traveling every weekend I might have to check it out. am sooooo glad the holidays are over only a few more weeks of traveling then will be able to spend some weekend time at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom