Leg Pain (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 05:57
We have won more English Championships and more European Championships than Man U.

Brian

R

Rich

Ah the good old days Brian;)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
But isn't everything the old days? How are we going to judge teams, even countries. and our last european victory was not long ago.

Man U may play attractive football but they are not the world's most successful team, and how else can you judge greatness? I guess we will have to disagree, but hey that's what's fun.

brian

R

Rich

But isn't everything the old days? How are we going to judge teams, even countries. and our last european victory was not long ago.

It has to be recent results, I mean yesterday all our troubles seemed so far away, the days of Shanks, Busby, Moore, Banks, Blanchflower, Styles etc. are all gone:( :D

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I'm surprised that the FA cup gets double the points of the League cup , it's thought so little of Man U didn't even enter it a few years back.

Brian

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Yesterday, 21:57
Silly little game, over paid players - with WAGs that don't have a brain between them ...

I think i am jealous (typo?):rolleyes:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Gary why mention typos that you suspect allowing us to think that the other100's are just poor spelling.:D Just joshing ;)

O and this time the spelling/typing was correct.

brian

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Yesterday, 21:57
Blimey - a first .....

English is not my best subject - being a little Sh*t was something I was really good at (in my Youth)

g (oh and no spell checker on this PC )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom